Tuesday, August 10, 2010

weighed in today

i duno what made me do it. but i did not eat ALL of my weeklys plus some for the first time in MONTHS last week. i had 18 points left. i am so proud of me for actually sticking to the plan for a whole week. of course no perfection but a huge step towards improvement

i just weighed in at weight watchers at 164.2. that puts me down 0.6 from 2 weeks ago. a lil disappointed because on sunday i stepped on my scale and weighed 161. but i can't expect my weight to just melt off like that and i shouldnt constantly be weighing myself anyhoo. so i'll take the 0.6 loss! and aim for 1 pound next week. aiming for 163.2!!!!

i've kept at it with the gym. i actually feel pretty sore right now. ugh. i'm not going to the gym today cuz i have a date with my sweety and i usually take tuesdays off anyway to hang out. but i'm going 5 times this week.

on sunday i went food shopping and bought a bunch of frozen meals and healthy staples that i used to purchase. it had been literally MONTHS since i went grocery shopping. so sad. so i had to re stock on basically everything. ive been cooking a bit more and feeling a lot better about my choices. i'm not aiming for perfection. i can't because i'll fail. so instead i have made goals.

the first goal is to get back into the 150's. if i enter 159.9 before i step on the plane to puerto rico in 3 and a half weeks i'll be ecsatic. thats about 5 pounds from now. so i'm working on the steps to get there.

i wanna get back into vlogging. but ive been so out of it that i dont even wanna bother with it sometimes. but i know its something that will help me stay on track. so i'm going to force myself to make a video this week. top priority! no more half assing my weightloss.

on and forward!

No comments: