Friday, July 30, 2010

weighed in on wednesday

so i weighed in on wednesday finally! i need to stop erratically attending meetings. i need to make it my religion to go to a meeting EVERY week.

so anyway, i weighed in at 164.8 which was a loss of 0.6 pounds to two weeks prior. eh i duno man. foods not going so great. i'll be good for one or two days then all hell breaks loose. exercise was good last week. but this week with my impending period and me feeling like shit i've only been to the gym once. i plan to go tonight but who knows how ill feel with my period. ugh, hate it.

so i know that next week wont be such a loss because of my poor eating habits and lack of exercise and period bloat but i dont wanna be such a debbie downer. so tomorrow i'm setting up some time for myself to re-evalute what i'm doing. see how i can change things and get back on the path to my goals. nothing can stop me if i put my mind to it. but thats exactly whats wrong. my mind isnt in it.

last weekend i cleaned my room and read a book. i felt so zen. like everything was ok. like i could almost get back on track for just accomplishing that mess of a room. i've been obsessed with looking up trips to just get away and zone out on the beach. but maybe thats not what i need. maybe i just need order in my life in order to take control again of myself. cuz i'm totally losing it.

anyhoo...on to the next week.

No comments: