Thursday, August 26, 2010

went to WW yesterday

so i figured i'd go attend a meeting yesterday. didnt wanna fall of track with attending my weight watchers meetings. i didnt weigh in. but i did weigh myself at home twice. the day after i got back from ohio my bf's scale said i was 166.2. then on wed. morning i weighed again @ home and it said 164.2. eh, so it must be alot of water weight i gained and even if it is just a pound, thank god!

i ate sooooo much in just one long weekend. if i knew ohio was gonna be all about food i would have prepared better. but im fine with my choices. i counted points everyday and tracked on my iphone except one day and even though i ate shitty things i didnt beat myself up. i was happy. i was with my friends and all was well.

since tuesday i've been eating much better. and i'm just trying to be 163 again by next tuesday and then on from there. i wanna make a video tonight. i was totally gonna do it yesterday but i was (and am) stressed and out and bummed from work. somethings gotta change on that end. anyhoo....back to work i go.

No comments: