Tuesday, August 17, 2010

weighed in today...maybe i'll call it weigh in #1 :)

so i must be a psychic. because i predicted my weight last week to be 163.2 by this week. and this tuesday i am 163.0!!! that is a 1.2 lb loss. woot! i exceeded it by .2. purty happy. :)

i feel really good about last week. i brought in lunches (mostly healthy choice meals) and when i didn't bring in lunch i opted for a salad and some sort of soup. also i made sure to have my oatmeal and actually stayed within points on most days. i think it helped having groceries and meals available to me. because even though i'm not one to plan my meals (never have been) atleast i have access to foods that will help me stay on plan. (mental note: buy groceries for this week)

i cooked my dinner once last week (i made chicken fajitas, yum!) the other times me and my babes got sushi (brown rice spicy tuna = love). i ate all of my weekly points and my activity points. i gained 14 activity points so you know i was in the gym! lol. i really want to take class though

next week i would love to see a loss. but i have two huge challenges. on friday night i leave for ohio to spend 3 days with my friends (happy eating and drinking much? :/) and also on tuesday i'm schedule to get my period. i may not weigh in next tuesday if i feel like i usually feel on my first day. but i also may just weigh in to face the music. its hard facing that music though.

goal for next week: going to aim to lose half a pound for next week. i'm going to the gym today and tomorrrow. after that i'm not able to do so. so i either need to walk everywhere i go while away or be mindful of the foods i'm eating while i'm away. i will try my hardest to lose! even out of my comfort zone...

i was gonna make a video about my weigh in today but i'm too busy tonight to do it. i gotta pack, go to the gym, make dinner...eh. video not on my top priority (but i made one yesterday!). ill make it if at the end of the day if i have 30 minutes to spare.

No comments: