Tuesday, December 16, 2008

weigh in 13...omg christmas is next week!

i weighed in today at 162.8 pounds which is a loss this week of 0.6 of a pound.

i kind of expected more of a loss. i mean, i worked out. i may have used ALL of my weekly's but i felt like i put in work man. although, some days i just didn't care because i was sick. i ate things that were bad but i still counted them. but i'm not complaining too much. cuz i guess i still lost half of a pound. :) and plus i'm on my period. but damn, i'm only 0.4 of a pound away from my 10 percent goal! grrrr. i was so close.

but you know what? i'm happy to lose at all during the fattest month of the year. lol. can't believe next week is christmas already.

so i really do want to reach my 10 percent next week. i think that would be a nice mini goal to accomplish (and present) for christmas. i mean....0.4 of a pound? i can do that! right? lol. although, this upcoming weekend could hinder me. i have a christmas party this weekend and i will be with friends. and we know how those go. i'm gonna do my best though!

no matter what, 16 pounds down in december seems pretty sweet to me! last year this time i was almost 190. i feel good :)

No comments: