Friday, December 12, 2008

new goal weight


so yesterday i had these jeans on that i'm wearing in the picture next to this. this picture is from my 21st birthday in march 2007. the jeans are a size 13/14 ish and yesterday i wore them and was able to slide them off with out unbuttoning or unzipping. they just slid down. so i'm uber excited to go to a mall and try on some jeans. cuz you know my true ultimate goal was to wear a size 10 jeans.

so my first goal was to weigh 160 pounds. (which is pretty much losing 10 percent of my body weight. and is what ww starts you off with as a first goal.) when i'm 17 pounds down i would have hit that milestone. (not too far) but i've officially changed my goal weight on weight watchers to 150 pounds. and i figure i may as well annouce my new goal. i'll be going to the mall sometime this weekend to see if i can squeeze my ass into a size 12. if so, then progress baby! on my way :)

No comments: