Friday, December 26, 2008

3 days to make it right

i feel guilty for not eating so healthy this christmas week. now i have saturday, sunday and monday to make up for this with activity points. i have faith that i can stick to my 23 daily points and move a lot more than the past few days.

if at the end of these three days, on tuesday i weigh in and there is a gain, or some sort of maintenance then at least i know i truly tried this week. other wise, i'm gonna feel like a fat shlump. and there will be none of that! makes me depressed.

so since i seemed to have no control over what i put in my mouth these past few days...i'm going to turn to my book and try out 3 days of the weight watchers planned meals that they have for us. this way i wont have to think of having healthy meals. its all done for me!

ok i'm crossing my fingers. and sticking to this.

2 comments:

The Trinity said...

I am sure you will be okay. I love your vlogs and was happy to find your blog. It's so hard to find inspiration on youtube.com of girls who are just a bit over weight and getting smaller. It's usually people who start off a lot larger who get smaller. THANK YOU for the inspiration!

Lera said...

no, thank you!!! :)