Tuesday, September 30, 2008

weigh in 2

another loss this week! hurrah! my current weight is 176.8 (a loss of 1.6).

so this week, i tried to add activity. i wanted to really get out my tapes and start excerising. but this week has also been crazy in my house. there is litterally no space to move or maneuver anywhere. good thing is now i have wood floors in my bed room and a new wall color (light blue). but i have been walking more because i've gone out with friends more this week, and i've been counting them as activity points (who knew they were!).

my meeting this week was so inspiring. as a group all together we lost 25 pounds this week. (and the group is relatively small. about 15 of us) which is great cause WW is having this lose for good campaign where they donate food for very pound lost so you feel like you are also apart of a good cause while getting healthy and losing weight.

let's see, so along with being more active this week, i also want to watch my sodium intake as well as try one new dish! i'm gonna check out the weight watchers recipes and see what they got. :)

another thing, a little less drinking. i've drank 3 days out of my last week and i know that drinking slows down your metabolism. so i'm gonna try and cut back or at least plan better for when i do go out and party so i don't go over my points or so i don't feel guilty for drinking. cuz hey, this is a lifestyle change. i'm gonna drink in my life time, i just have to find out how to fit it in. :)

No comments: