Tuesday, September 23, 2008

weigh in 1: the results are in!

so i weighed in today at 178.4 which is a loss of 0.8 pounds. when i saw that i was actually a bit relieved. i swore i had gained. because my eating habits have really changed since i've started the program. (i eat more!)

pre weight watchers (for about a month). i would wake up hours after noon and possibly play the sims. and not eat until i remember to eat. and eat whatever junk i can make up or buy. so since joining i've been eating much more. and i'm definitely right now on pre-period mode. lol. my breasts feel heavy and i feel very bloated. ugh!! i wish it would just come already. ha!

so i look at my loss as success! i've begun to change my eating habits and i didnt even work out so i wasn't expecting some huge loss. but little by little i'll be reaching my goals.

this week my new challenge is to add activity. i've had cindy crawford exercise tapes and taebo tapes for years so i'm gonna see if i can put that to use. also...i might try and take a walk for 15 minutes. anything to get me moving! especially because i hate feeling sluggish. i hope i get a job soon so i can join the Y or any place that has the elliptical.

anyway, so i'm gonna keep going. dinner time now. :)

No comments: